Policy and Advocacy
APA Western Central Chapter Stay Up-to-Date in Your State!
Each state within the 4-state region of Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota maintains their own legislative priorities on planning issues in their representative jurisdictions. Please feel free to use the following resources and links for contacting your state representatives on issues that matter to you!
Join the Network
Be a part of the engaged network of planning advocates shaping federal and state planning policy outcomes through APA. Membership in the Planners' Advocacy Network is free to APA members.
What's in It for You
- Shape APA's policy and advocacy work
- Receive regular policy updates coming out of Washington
- Access to exclusive tips, training, and advocacy tools
- Special registration rates for APA's annual Policy and Advocacy Conference
Click the button, then check "Yes, include me in the Planners' Advocacy Network."
Take Action on APA Legislative Priorities!
Stand up for planning by joining APA's free, federally focused grassroots network.
Join over 6,000 planners and citizen advocates by signing up for this APA member benefit.
Network members gain access to:
- Exclusive resources, tips, tools, and training
- Updates on the latest federal and state issues that impact planners
Use this resource to connect directly with elected officials and take action on pending legislation that impacts planning.
Make your voice heard by clicking the link below: